Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Farewell, 2011

If you haven't seen the movie Beginners, do it. Do it now. It's at Redbox and will be worth your entire dollar. Inspired by its scrapbook way of storytelling, here's a Beginners' style version of my year.

Oh, and a little background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqb2db0f_3A

This is what the sun looked like in 2011.




















And nature.


































The stars.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/03/quadrantid-meteor-shower-january-2012_n_1181369.html#s397483





This is what pretty looked like.






















These are some of my friends.


















I worked here in 2011.



































And here.
















And here.

















This is my home in 2011.

















The living room.





















A corner of my kitchen.





















This is me before doing something I wasn't sure I could manage.















Completing a half-marathon.






This is how I like to spend a Sunday afternoon (with my nephew).






















This is what my friends look like when I tell them the stories in my head.





















In 2011, I dreamed of one day owning a house that looks a little like this (complete with woodstove).

















"These are the people. Half of them believe things will never work. The other half believe in magic. It's like war between them."

1 comment:

  1. Are you in any financial crisis, do you need financial help? or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt, pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital service from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial service from our company. We offer all kind of loan to individual companies at 3% interest rate. If you need a loan do not hesitate to contact us via Name: Opportunity Financial, LLC Email: opploansLLC@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete